How To print RCC web pages (or any
web site page)
Are you annoyed with
losing the right-hand edge of text
Here is one solution to achieve full text width printing:
HOW TO SET IE MARGINS FOR FULL TEXT WIDTH PRINTING
1. Open the Internet
Explorer browser - the big blue little
2. Click on File (at upper left corner of the menu bar)
3. Click on Page Setup
4. Change both the right and left margins to 0.25 (1/4 inch)
5. Click on OK
NOTE: The Above procedure for setting page margins on Internet Explorer only needs to be done once! The settings will remain in effect until you change them.
Now you are ready Log on to the site from which you wish to print.
To review how a page will look before you Print, do the following:
1. CLICK on the page you want to print!
2. Click on File
3. Click on Print Preview
4. Zoom in to see details close up. Check the text edges to see if all the words are in view. (If needed, repeat all the steps above to adjust to smaller than 0.25 margins.)
5. Print when your are satisfied that the margins are good.
Before printing, be sure to CLICK once anywhere in the center of the Web
site page (or Web picture) you want to print!
"activates" the page text area or picture, telling the printer what is to be